Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February--Things i loved this month.

I cannot believe February has flown by so fast! February has definitely been a month of love, but as sad as i am to see all my pretty Valentines day decorations go, i am so ready for spring. Here are a few things that have made February awesome:


IMG_3392


My sweet Max turned 10 months old on the 25th and I cant believe time is flying this fast, i wish i could slow it down. It is so fun to watch all the new things he learns everyday. I get so proud when he even learns the most simplest things, like waving or clicking his tongue :) This boy now has four teeth! (front top and bottom) and they couldn't be any cuter. Max eats so well, he will eat anything and everything. His favorite food so far is broccoli, he just shovels it in. I am still in denial that he will be one year old in two months, i literally almost had an anxiety attack going through his smaller baby clothes one day. I'm not ready for him to grow up just yet. ;)



Something else i have been loving this month is the Iphone app, Waterlogue. It turns your pictures into little works of art. I am obsessed.


Painted in Waterlogue


Painted in Waterlogue


Painted in Waterlogue


Painted in Waterlogue


Painted in Waterlogue


Obviously i could go on, but you can see how much i love that app, kinda inspires me to take up painting....Anyway, i am hoping to get better at blogging and learning the ropes. There are so many things that inspire me i would love to share.

Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment